Sunday, March 09, 2008

Daphne Caruana Galizia

Blogger and columnist Daphne Caruana Galizia daphnecaruanagalizia.com created a blog for the election campaign. I felt like commenting on one of her posts which was something of the sort:

"Dear Daphne,

The ONLY positive thing about a labour win is to see you eat your heart out seeing Sant as Prime Minister. I’m sorry I have this sentiment, but with all the venom you spit out, I cannot help it. WRT all the rest I think that with MLP in government we’re gonna have a hard time (yes you were right on that one). But at least you provided me with something positive if we actually do have a labour win. Thanks!"

Unfortunately the moderator of Daphne's blog found this comment unfit for publishing. So I sent her another message to which she published with a mod's comment......

"Oh come on publish my comment. Don’t be a chicken run Daphne!

[Moderator - ‘Daphne you’re disgusting, Daphne you’re vomit.’ There - I published it.]"

Further comments will be superfluous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home