Friday, November 17, 2006

Welcome Back

Oh well. After more than a year contemplating if I should start a blog or not I finally decide to start one. The problem is that I only manage 6 posts where the last post was done on 15th June 2006. That is 5 months and 2 days.

The reasons/excuses?

1. At home I used to have a dial-up connection. I connect to the internet for a short burst of 15 minutes just to check my emails.

2. At work I have too many interruptions that whenever I start writing something and am interrupted, I forget what would have been coming next, give up and post nothing.

So you may be asking, why the hell are you blogging again? The reason being is that at last I got Cable internet at home which is always on. OK its not that fast and only has 1GB per month download limit, but hey, its much more than enough for me.

So, since I'm relaxed at home, have no interruptions, and can stay online for as long as I want, I can now spare some time to blogging.

Well I think that in my blogs I will be switching from English to Maltese. Depends on the mood.

OK I will stop here for now. Hope that blog will be updated soon.

And welcome back.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Arcibald said...

Ara x'qala l-bahar :) Welcome back xbin... sa tiktbilna xi haga interessanti mela issa nispera...

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger zetetiq said...

Ha jifrah hu bid-dejjem mixghul :P
Issa j'alla ma tamilx xi tlett xhur ohra ma tikteb.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Malcolm said...

Le le issa nibda nikteb aktar ta spiss. Issa nibdda nikteb il-grajjiet li nghaddi minnhom ta kuljum (jew kull gimgha, jew kull xahar)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home